Thursday, June 25

John DeLucie | YOUR TURN

It's official!
At exactly 1:04 PM EST on June 24, 2009, John DeLucie Tweeted my victory out to all the land: 
I am so excited for my Chef's Tasting dinner at The Waverly Inn! When shall it be? Who shall I take?? Hmm... I'll get back to you on that.

But for now, onto you.
Remember the object of the game? Ahem:


OBJECT: Try new things, go to all the best places, eat the most delicious food, meet fascinating people, experience enriching elements of the city, and have as much fun as possible.


Well it's not just me who needs to become a better New Yorker.

***************************************************************


IT’S YOUR TURN TO PLAY!


Get out there and have some fun. Take John DeLucie’s list of rules and give it some mileage!


• Send proof in a picture that you completed one of the rules - first 5 will win a signed copy of The Hunger.

• John will also choose his favorite picture… and he'll hook the winner up with a highly coveted reservation at The Waverly Inn. No phone number, no problem. ;)


Send pics via:

Twitter: Tweet the pic to John and me at @
giannidee and @michellejoni

Facebook: If we’re friends, post it and tag you and me.


Good luck, and may the best New Yorker win.

***************************************************************

Pssst... look how good his book is!

No comments:

Post a Comment